1. The owner and administrator of this website and its online store is Maria Nowińska, trading under the name of NOWIŃSKA LEATHER Maria Nowińska- Ślązak based in Jozefoslaw, Poland, ul. Ogrodowa 8E/40, and registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity under NIP: 9511916420; REGON: 140261203
2. Sale of products available in our online shop is done via the Internet in the form of a distance contract of sale between us (the seller) and the registered user or guest.
3. To purchase products you have to register, place selected items in your shopping bag, fill out the order form, supply your address and contact information, approve the order and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
4. After successfully submitting the registration form, a new user account is created for you. Registered users can use their login information (email address and password) to access the site.
5. You may at any time delete your account by sending request for the account removal at email@example.com. The account will be removed within no more than five business days.
6. By using this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to processing of your personal data provided by you during registration.
1. The prices for goods available for purchase on our website are in Euro and Polish zloty and include VAT. The price paid at the time of purchase is final. The cost to ship items will be added to the total price of your order.
2. Information on the total price of your order, including shipping costs will be listed in your „Shopping Bag”.
3. You can choose from the following methods of payment:
a) bank transfer for payments in PLN to the seller account:
IDEA BANK 51 1950 0001 2006 6340 8071 0001
b) bank transfer for payments in EURO to the seller account:
Bank Millenium, IBAN: PL36 1160 2202 0000 0000 3939 9325, SWIFT: BIGBPLPW
c) credit / debit card payment or online bank transfer via PayPal
d) payment at delivery for deliveries within Poland
e) Klarna Buy Now Pay Later - (for customer service of Klarna - click here)
4. The proof of purchase e.g. receipt or tax invoice will be issued upon completing your order.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
1. The goods are normally despatched within 3 business days from the date of payment settlement unless specified differently or made to order. The customer will receive confirmation email with detailed information with a tracking number.
2. The costs of delivery, if any, will be quoted during the order placement process. They depend on the type of delivery and method of payment of the customer’s choice. Most of the deliveries on the territory of Poland are free of charge. International shipping costs are calculated individually.
3. We use courier services for deliveries. The customer can choose preferred shipping option while placing the order.
4. We notify the customer by written email if there is delay in delivery.
1. The regulations and sales agreements shall be governed by the Polish law.
2. For matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions the provisions of law will apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on Consumer Sales Practice and the Act on Protection of Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage caused by Dangerous Products.